Nearly died eating a pastie!

Sweetyuk

Well pro b has worked for me , along with the propanamol? And oxybutin? I've finally found my answer , only problem is it makes your mouth that dry you literally can't even eat without having water at he same time! I had to receive the heimlick manoeuvre a week ago as I started choking , PROPER choking on a pastie , I was 2 seconds away from passing out! So word of warning , anyone using it , please be careful when eating!:thumbup:

coyote

0sdu.jpg

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Well pro b has worked for me , along with the propanamol? And oxybutin? I've finally found my answer , only problem is it makes your mouth that dry you literally can't even eat without having water at he same time! I had to receive the heimlick manoeuvre a week ago as I started choking , PROPER choking on a pastie , I was 2 seconds away from passing out! So word of warning , anyone using it , please be careful when eating!:thumbup:
Huh. You know, I've been to a couple of strip clubs, but I've honestly never been tempted to eat any pasties. Small wonder you choked.