National Obsessions

mikebird

Banned
Sometimes the public media gets my attention. The news. Something to think about

Princess Diana death was an obsession for far tooo many years.

Missing girls

April Jones...

People get so obsessed... this means too much anxiety from the blamers, critiques, etc. Depending on the matter in hand.. I might get too much about things - not this one. Judgement is not nice

Jimmy Savile
What is this about? Either side of the fence for me: the celebrity was happy with his life. The obsession only happened after death. I don't feel bad about him. I wish I could be that happy. Acting funny, smiling & laughing seems to be the ultimate way to succeed. So simple. It makes me envious. It makes an intriguing topic for those with SA to think about. My seriously positive way to fulfil myself, and have some good times (done) and yet to go... is purely to let go and enjoy, and get what you want.

Against society; the norm. Causing death or suffer is not something I'd attempt. Emotion might take me beyond my intentions. Bottled fury has been contained, so far

I don't think Jimmy was punished?

Remus

Staff member
I just wonder what is wrong with society when a pedo and rapist such as Saville was allowed to get away with his disgusting controlling bullying behaviour for so long. Organisations such as the BBC and the NHS knew about his behaviour but feared him, crazy?!?!

He needs to be made an example of to deter others.

U

user deleted

I just wonder what is wrong with society when a pedo and rapist such as Saville was allowed to get away with his disgusting controlling bullying behaviour for so long. Organisations such as the BBC and the NHS knew about his behaviour but feared him, crazy?!?!

He needs to be made an example of to deter others.

Exactly this.