Nardil best drug for Social Anxiety

winnipegjets

just a reminder folks that Nardil (an MAOI) is hands down, the best medication for social anxiety. It has been around for 40 years, and it is still the most effective drug to counter Social Anxiety.

Some "professionals" out there are unwilling to prescribe it because of the special diet involved, but it is worth the inconveinence. Trust me. Nardil is the holy grail in the fight against Social Phobia.

redneck

Unfortunately, my doctor is not going to prescribe me that medication. I have heard before that it work wonders.I would have to see psychiatrist (veeery long waiting list to see him) and then provide him with the print-out of your link's stuff to persuade psychiatrist to give that drug to me.
But anyway, what did you achieved when it comes to beating SA while on that drug? Cheers

spawn

hey man, im from calgary too by the way. i had CBT theraphy about 3 months ago and wasnt taking anything. just wondering now if i do want to try this drug or anything else for that matter do i go see the same shrink? can i just get it from any doctor, i dont wanna go do therapy again, just need a lil help thats all