My story (Please read if you have time)

87Camaro

Hello everyone, my names Dave, im 17, im from New York and i have had social phobia since childhood and axiety disorder for about 4-5 years now. It all started with my fathers leg surgery for authritis, it was botched and he got 50 (Yes 50) blood clots in his leg. Living with him and his disabilities (Me and him are VERRY alike) for about 1 year got to me, one day i was about to sleep when i had a chest pain so bad i cried. It wouldent stop for hours i was shaking and turning white and couldent breathe, i dident think, I KNEW that i was dieing. Ever since then it was downhill all the way. I started getting what he got pain in the legs pain in the chest short of breath ETC. I had attacks every day constantly (Mostly in school due to social phobia and at night, nights were so bad i stoped sleeping before 4 am) (i cannot go to bed if no one is up until 4 am, its just imbedded in me). Ive seen docotrs, been rushed to the hospital 5 times, ive seen psychiatrists everything. Everyone tells me its anxiety, ok, good enough, right? Wrong. I cannot accept the fact that theres nothing wrong with me. I get 99.99% of the symptoms (My most recent is Depeersonalization/ Drealization wich i used to have at night only as a small child for some reason, now i got it again and i have it constantly) on the "anxietycentre" website symptoms list. My main fear is health. I cannopt even go near chemicals, every pain i have i have to research. IE: My newest "desiese" is frostbite. I was out in the cold today helping a friend fix an engine out of a jeep and of course i couldent go neer the engine oil without 2 layers of gloves, lol, so my feet were cold all day and i come home and warm them up, now im worried crazy about frostbite. I have no symptoms but i still think i have it. Thats basicly what happens, every day i have new desisese, symptom, or some sort of life threatening problem with my brain or vascular system. Anyway, thats it, if you have any questions or just want to talk pelase feel free to message me or respond to my posts! I like to talk about anxiety anyway lol. Thanks alot for reading.

workingonit

If you have gotten examinations by doctors, and they say that there is nothing physicaly wrong with you, and they say it's anxiety, have you tried to trust in them? Doctors are very qualified and have gone through tons of training. They know alot more on the subject of illnesses and when someone is seriously in danger... then you know.
It seems like you have a similar situation that happened to me. I am 17 and when I was 7 my sister had a seizure and I was totally confused and scared. Ever since then whenever I would have a physical symptom, I would be scared that it would be something terrible. This is probably like when you saw your dad suffering and then thought omg..something like that is probably going to happen to me.
Do you want to stop worrying about stuff like this? Because you said you enjoy talking about anxiety, and I know for a fact that worrying about everything isn't fun and just gets in the way. Sometimes I think wow..I would love to be like a normal teenager care free and like w/e lets go have fun..but I know I'm not to far away from that so keep trying.