My sob story... and how i escaped..

I was about 15 or 16 when I put an end to all the major bullying which had been going on since i was 5 (by the same person who used to try convince me she was my best friend)...

Its hard to tell somebody and the words "I'm being bullied" have never been known to come out of my mouth. I used to always just say "We're fighting.." I never told anybody the extent to the way this girl and everyone else in the school treated me and were slowly killing me.

It was never physical bullying - always verbal and mental - then there was the fact this girl and my boyfriend at the time (when i was 16/17) got really close just in spite of me! She also used to spread a lot of sick embarrassing rumours. Told people that I tried to hang myself, had lice, and told every guy I was interested in that I wet myself in school!! Then got with my ex (after practically stalking him), and told me he said i was a sh*t kisser!! I'd much rather be beaten to a pulp than put up with the stuff she did to me..

I never admitted to being bullied and got really defensive when that word was used. But it became obvious when eventually i was coming home from school in tears every day.

Wanna know what I did?
I left!

]The day i decided im definitely going to leave was when the girl wrote a letter to me, and insulted my weight. There was something about the teacher that I'd wrote in there too. We were on "good terms" that day... Anyway the teacher brought the letter to the office and we got called up. We were put in two seperate rooms and then i was brought into the room she was in. I told them my side of the story and she started crying (pretending obviously), so I was made out to be the guilty one, just 'cause the vice principal hated me! Charzilla, was the name this girl called me in the letter - embarrassing and hurtful to say the least... When the Vice principal asked me what Rebecca said to me she (the VP) laughed right into my face and kept repeating it! :(
My aunt was even called in there - i think i was brought home, i can't remember...

Anyway i stuck there for my exams and left afterwards without telling anybody - and went to a new school. i broke up with my boyfriend, after a few months in that school 'cause he kept forcing himself on me and asking me to go "the whole way" with me... but i was young - i wasnt ready to do stuff like that. Besides i met a guy (Dave) who was real nice to me - he helped me through all the problems i was having with Jay. Jay ended up using Rebecca's weight insults against me - My mother forced me to go to the doctor for antidepressants, (i think me and Dave had broken up at this stage) then i was diagnosed with bipolar disorder (its only a mild case now i think - thank god) and ended up in counselling on strong anti-depressants which were always changed because they didnt work well enough for me. It was SA i had, not just depression! I still worried nonstop that I'd see her again and be insulted.

I did.

One day (while i was still friends with Jay), i was in town with him and my cousin. Rebecca started screaming "CHARZILLA!!!!" across the road and laughing manically - then we crossed the road and she was insulting my cousin. She moved closer to him, as if she was going to hit him, and it gave me an excuse to snap! Completely...

I jumped on her - i wouldve kept going 'til she was dead, but she was strong. I was kicking, punching, screaming, grabbing hair, the lot!
.....i was still fully aware my dad was sitting in the car this whole time. Eventually she knocked me to the ground and ran away.

I was shaking and crying - not out of shame - but out of anger and frustration - and i was too embarrassed to scream..

My dad drove after her- i don't even know why but he did.. Her friend started saying "is it the fat one", and that hurt like sh*t...

A few days later i bumped into her mother in town. She stopped me to talk to me straight away and basically thanked me for attacking her daughter... She said "Its about time someone f*ckin' did it!" Her own mother knew exactly what she was like!! We even ended up trading numbers!

I saw Rebecca after that and she said "Hi".
I completely ignored her.

She tried to add me on facebook a few times.
I rejected her.

She called into the shop my mother works in and was asking for me.

She tried talking to my friend Patricia asking how I was.

Honestly - after 10 years of making my life HELL she's acting like this.
Now there may be some things wrong with me mentally, but this girl is well and truly clinically insane!

I had something similar happen when I was younger, me and this girl started out as enemies at first, well she seemed to hate me, I didnt know her.There was always the threat of being beat up by her. Then one day she befriended me for some reason.Turns out slowly but surely she started to turn on me, her little sister even chased me with a knife, her sister was a whack job too..well nobody tried to help me, I was being chased with a knife, and mind you this girl was 8yrs I was 12yrs at the time..she was a little kid I didnt want to hurt her even though she was chasing me (I know that sounds weird.) I ended up running out of the house and going home.
But anyway I went on a trip with this girl and her family, that was the breaking point, spending a weekend away with her at the shore, she played mind games with me, called me names, bullied me etc. Her mom and step dad kept trying to tell her to stop because they knew she was treating me bad. Anyway when the trip was over I came home in tears. I decided then Im not being friend with this bitch anymore. She would sit outside my apartment, call me etc. I just ignored her. So that was the end of that.
Now years later I saw her name in the paper, and she was caught stealing stuff and arrested. I just laughed to myself. Some people never grow up.

Nack

Banned
Its funny, thinking back i realize my so called friends from elementary school, were all bullies. I mean the only decent friend that i had was in kindergarden and he left in the middle of the school year... after that i made friends with some stupid ass ****s, thought they were my friend but my they took advantage of me. Most of which they were nasty perverted ****, one of them became my enemy, even to this day. Whenever i see him walking in my school, my blood boils and i wanna to ape on his ass. The funny thing is that his sister and my sister became friends and suddenly they broke into a fight at school and now they're ****ing enemy also, dejavu much?