My problem

DekKO

Today I think I just figured out my problem. We were asked to pair up for some project we were supposed to do for english class. My teacher set me up with this new girl who I have never mets before and she was pretty cute too. You could guess that I was really nervous. When we started doing the project I wasn't nervous at all, in fact, I was pretty fun if I say so. But when we got done I didn't what to say. I ended leaving her before she figured out that I was awkward. See that's the problem I don't really have social anxiety if I have something to talk about but if I don't i'm completely awkward and can't think of anything to say. I need to work on my conversation skills and maybe I will be alright.

music10

Maybe ask her simple questions for starters. Just stuff about what she likes to do. If you have something in common like going out to the movies, you can get a couple friends to go with you with her to the movies. Thats one example of something you can do that I can think of off the top of my head.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Today I think I just figured out my problem. We were asked to pair up for some project we were supposed to do for english class. My teacher set me up with this new girl who I have never mets before and she was pretty cute too. You could guess that I was really nervous. When we started doing the project I wasn't nervous at all, in fact, I was pretty fun if I say so. But when we got done I didn't what to say. I ended leaving her before she figured out that I was awkward. See that's the problem I don't really have social anxiety if I have something to talk about but if I don't i'm completely awkward and can't think of anything to say. I need to work on my conversation skills and maybe I will be alright.

My advice, try to embrace your awkwardness. If you're not ashamed of it, no reason to run away. I may be wrong, but I think some girls think it's cute?;) Like every character Michael Cera plays.(Does anyone else notice they're all the same character?)

DekKO

My advice, try to embrace your awkwardness. If you're not ashamed of it, no reason to run away. I may be wrong, but I think some girls think it's cute?;) Like every character Michael Cera plays.(Does anyone else notice they're all the same character?)

Lol! Michael Cera does play basically the same character on every movie. I just realized that.

Fighter86

I ended leaving her before she figured out that I was awkward. See that's the problem I don't really have social anxiety if I have something to talk about but if I don't i'm completely awkward and can't think of anything to say. I need to work on my conversation skills and maybe I will be alright.

Well, if its only your first time meeting her, you still stand a chance I think. She could think its because you were in a rush to somewhere so you left early. Next time, maybe you can give her a little wave if you pass her in the hall, or ask her something like did she get wind of your project grade when you bump into her.

For myself, good looking opposite sex are alright for me, I've actually worked with a couple of pretty good lookers in my previous job and I don't have much problem communicating with them. Its the out going ones that scare me because well, I never know how to keep the conversation going because they always want to talk.

Diend

If you really think she's cute...like cute cute-- start with this: "Hey cutie..."

Don't take it too seriously but attraction can be a curse if you don't say it. You won't feel natural around that person.