MY MOM IS GOING TO HIT ME HELP ME!!!

I am only 16 years old and a senior in HS and i am the only one in the house that doesn't work. Because of that my mom always tells me oh you are the only one that doesn't work, you have to do everything in the house. My sister is 20 and she also leaves a mess in the room but my mother because my sister works wants me to clean after her. I don't want to clean because i never get everything and her and my dad are always talking about me. My mother said that she is going to throw me out of a window and i swear if she touches me again i am going to leave. I am tired of all the verbal abuse that i get in this house, i don't have a personality, friends, can't communicate with people well, don't have a social life, dress crappy because although they have money they don't care. One time she hit me because i didn't want to turn off the computer and shes really getting on my last nerves. She said all i do is stay on the computer, well thats because i have nothing else to do, the internet is my friend since i don't go out. I HATE MY MOTHER AND FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuk them for bringing me into this world. I told her why do i have to do everything when she sends her family members money,clothing and food when theydon't do anything for her. :evil:

Thats the bad part, i do have a few friends but i just don't like telling them whats going out in my house. I just want to run away to the streets and starve myself to death.

SilentType

Banned
Leave your parents a note explaining how you feel, and leave. Go stay anywhere you can, I'm sure a friend's parents would understand. Your parents will be dealt with by social services and they will get whats comin' to them, don't worry bout that.

Peace

flchick81

Damn yeah s/times you just want to hit them, but hell there your parent's so you really can't. Or then again you could but I'm just saying that I wouldn't, I know about the control crap though, my mom is such a control freak not only does she still try to control me at 26 yrs old but she tries to control every damn man she's had in her life too. But then again she will never see that. Even when I try to yell back it doesn't work, so probably write down your feelings and just leave, the verbal abuse your taking isn't helping you out at all, I would know. Trust me I don't do anything anymore but sit at home and take care of my son, and try to get a job so I can get the hell out. But just stay positive and hopefully everything works out for you...

I wish i had a positive look in life but to be totally honest i don't. I don't expect to ever get myself a job, to ever have a future and kids. My bf and i are having problems right now, and it drains me completely. Anyways, i just feel dead and i use the computer 24/7. The last time i saw the daylight was friday when i went to school but i don't have school this week and i haven't been downstairs ever since. I just feel so tired and empty inside that even walking is hard for me. I just don't expect anything i don't look forward to the future. I mean i don't believe that i will have one, i already wasted 16 years, i am not outgoing, i can't speak to ppl, i feel unhappy, i feel obese, ugly, stupid and dumb and what makes me think i will be happy one day? NOTHING. TO me yes iam living but life is over for me, i breath but in the inside, mentally and spiritually iam a nobody, i am a robot without emotions, without anything. I am a loser who doenst have any friends and no one cares.

4seasons

SilentType said:
Leave your parents a note explaining how you feel, and leave. Go stay anywhere you can, I'm sure a friend's parents would understand. Your parents will be dealt with by social services and they will get whats comin' to them, don't worry bout that.

Peace
This is a good idea, it would be a wake up call for them, and they might try to make things better.

There are programs you can get involved where you can live by yourself at your age. I was going to do this when my Mom moved a different province but i just sucked it up and moved after, of course this is in Canada so I'm not sure about the states. My Mom is a social worker and deals with this kind of stuff all the time. If you want i can ask her for some advice for you. Maybe get a link to some kind of website or something. Try looking at it from there side as well though, in a way they are trying to help you (tough love) but i guess they're taking it to far. In a couple years you can do what you want, and after living like this for most your life you'll be to handle a lot more in life, thats the good side.

Let me know if you want me to ask for advice....good luck.

Emma

Your parents sound exactly like mine, when I didn't have a job, my mum used to make me sit and do typing tests all day, from 7am until 5pm, and if I wasn't doing that, I would have to clean the house from top to bottom...my sister works part time, so she's home, but the rules are different for her, she doesn't have to lift a finger....and forget my father, he's so drunk most of the time, he doesn't know what day it is....the only thing i can say is, if your parents are anything like mine, don't say anything back to them, they thrive on it, I think, if you ignore it, they can't keep ranting....its at least until you are able to leave...... :?

Besides defending yourself, you'll usually get told "I'm sick of your bad moods, what is wrong with you" blah blah blah.....think of when you'll be free...thats what I do

scissorhands

Calm down and start applying for jobs. It will get your mother off your back, get you out of the house, and provide you with oppotunity to make friends. Seriously, that is the solutiion. Just do it.

Thanks for all the replies. I can't get out of the house, i just can't do it. I havent been outside in like 6 days or more and is just feels good that i am not getting anxious. I feel too tired, and even walking is hard for me. I hate going outside and seeing other humans, god how i hate people. I have so much tention on my mind and body. I wonder why the fuk am i into this world? WHY!!! I wish my stupid mom had aborted me instead, how i hate her.

SilentType

Banned
A lot of people feel this way. In your case, I think the most important part is to get help from professionals. Anyway you can.

Peace

JamesE

hang in there, tell them how you feel, take your cell phone, if they dont care that you're gone, you dont need them. you're better than that. hold on, your friends need you man!

I never in my life had a cellphone neither do i know how use one. I am so bored, god why can't i just dissapear from this stupid world. My friends, they dont even know about this...neither would they care.

lifes_to_long

basically the best thing to do with parents is if they annoy you or piss you off just say untill you shut the fuck up about me getting a job I'm not doing shit to help, and leave it at that. when they want to start being nice you start helping again untill they realise she could not only not have a job but also not do the things she does to help, better than running away , the thing is i actually love conflict so this works well for me. good luck oli

Thanks to everyone for the reply. Now my mother is being nice and well my father always been an a$$hole, we don't talk to each other. Things are better in the house but i still feel so unhappy.

Sapphire_Ice28 said:
clair5674 said:
:lol: whay dont u just suicide?
stop blaming on the website!

OMG, that's horrible! Why would she make up this stuff? You don't know if she's blaming necessarily!

Idk why would anyone think i am making this stuff up. I don't know how can anyone in this site with "anxiety and dperession" can go around mocking me and making fun of whats go on my life. I thought this site would be more supportive and i was never blaming the website so idk where is SAPPHIRE getting his damn info from.

terrified

Re: ..

Depressed4life said:
Thanks for all the replies. I can't get out of the house, i just can't do it. I havent been outside in like 6 days or more and is just feels good that i am not getting anxious. I feel too tired, and even walking is hard for me. I hate going outside and seeing other humans, god how i hate people. I have so much tention on my mind and body. I wonder why the fuk am i into this world? WHY!!! I wish my stupid mom had aborted me instead, how i hate her.

Most people feel isolated one time or another. Teen years are especially difficult. Sometimes, it's hard to snap out that yourself. Maybe you should talk to your school counselor. My teenage years have been night mare with my horrible parents. Now that I have children of my own, I wish that I asked for help more. If your parents are abusing you verbally, physically, or emotionally, you should talk to your school counselor. You really don't have to suffer and your life wouldn't get better by beating yourself up. It only hurt you more when you are beating yourself up. I know that because I have done it so many times and finally learning to Stop That. My life would have been so much easier if I knew that there are people who are willing to help. It wouldn't solve all the problem but you'll be surprised how understanding and supportive most people are.

Carol

Forgive me for being disagreeable, but I doubt that running away or making threats or refusing to help around the house will solve your problems.

It sounds like you really want your mom to understand you and care about how you feel. If that is not what you want, then don't bother to read the rest of my response. But if it is, it's not very likely that you will accomplish that by making your mom angry, hurting her feelings or causing her extra stress. I'm not trying to make light of the way your parents treated you or say that it's okay. But if you want to get along with your parents, then SOMEBODY has to make the decision to stop being angry and start being kind. I suggest that you try hard to look for ways to make your parents happy and show that you care about their feelings, and don't respond harshly when they are critical of you. Parents have feelings too, they have bad days just like everyone else, and they want to know that they're loved and appreciated. Showing your parents that you care can change their attitude toward you, and help them want to understand you and want to be more patient with you.

Don't forget that you have a lot of power to affect how everybody else in your household feels! Your behavior can literally set the mood for the whole family. If you make the decision to be friendly and agreeable to your family for the next month, no matter what, you will almost certainly see a difference in the way they treat you.

ReVeR

Some people shouldn't have had kids.

my mother is one of those people as well,
she pisses me off so bad, to a point that I start to think i should go out and do something stupid so i could get arrested and go to jail for a couple months
and maby this way i can escape from this

when i was younger my older sister ( which i hate today) was smart enough to see past my moms
so she moved out, and left me and my younger sister to rot

I wish I could leave this shithole but i couldnt leave my sister :roll: