My little rant

Neebo

I hate people,I absolutely F**king hate them! :x Over the past few day's I'm sure people have been taking the piss out of me when I've been on the street. Its like when I pass them they alway's seem to be laughing or smirking :x However some people put there head down or literally turn their cheek away,pretending that they haven't seen me when its perfectly obvious they have. I don't know what to do but its making me feel really shitty about myself and it literally feels like a conspiracy and the whole world has joined forces together to be against me. I know it sounds crazy :roll: but its honestly the way I feel at the moment. Sorry guy's but I just had to get it off my chest,I can't really tell my parents as they don't really understand why or how I feel like this :(

zoooo

Neebo said:
I hate people,I absolutely F**king hate them! :x Over the past few day's I'm sure people have been taking the piss out of me when I've been on the street. Its like when I pass them they alway's seem to be laughing or smirking :x However some people put there head down or literally turn their cheek away,pretending that they haven't seen me when its perfectly obvious they have. I don't know what to do but its making me feel really shitty about myself and it literally feels like a conspiracy and the whole world has joined forces together to be against me. I know it sounds crazy :roll: but its honestly the way I feel at the moment. Sorry guy's but I just had to get it off my chest,I can't really tell my parents as they don't really understand why or how I feel like this :(

Well, I can promise you one thing. I'm not in on that conspiracy. I'm on your team if I'm allowed? :) (smiling with you, not at you)

LeapFrog

I honestly didn't think anyone else has experienced this!! I get this all of the time... I don't know why? Maybe it's because I try to act all "normal", as in looking straight past them (I get nervous when I walk by a group of people) and come off as ignorant/someone who thinks too highly of themselves. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid... But it's fricken ridiculous! I mean why the hell would they even laugh? What is funny about some random person walking past you? :evil:

young

well for starters your zipper on your pants could be down.. :p And your strolling around with your property for the whole world to see. though if someone is walking past you and they are laughing. Turn to them and ask them what they find so funny.