My little journey

Smokeringz

What i'm doing is simple. Writing a log on social anxiety. Every night or two, I will tell people about how my social interactions went and I will document how my self improvment is going. Ill make a post tonight. peace.

Smokeringz

Well to start out, I would like to say thank you for your time in reading. Thanks.
Let’s get started I’ll give you a bit of my bio. I’m a bit of a guitar player, play a few hours each day. I just started to draw less than a week ago and only have two pencils and have lost my sharpener (I live in a small town with no craft store so it’s quite frustrating) and I am horrible shy. Enough of that. This is all you need to know for now; the rest will come (If you continue to read).
Well to get started on meeting people, I know the places in my town I have to hit. Library and gym (lots of gym) and I own a dog, a good tool for shyness. Next month the school year is coming up too, every day I will go. (I am in grade eleven I flunked two years I was to phobic to go)
I started the day by taking the dog for a walk. Did this four times throughout the day.
Then I hit the gym after the walk. Saw a few people (waved). Avoided eye contact with cars, yet I waved to some for a reason.
Then I drew pictures for a few hours and watched a movie.
I headed back to the gym, all through the day I ran fifty minutes.
Funny... I smiled and said hello to a woman and she smiled back, yet almost a minute later I made a man scowl, I just find it odd how people can switch thought patterns so quick from positive to negative.
Where does all this negative energy feed from? Bad music? Abuse coming back from the history? Or is it something scientific. I want to be creative have friends have sex and have a decent income and be a free willed artist you know. But all these negative thoughts are stopping my dream of being what I want to be. I will try harder. Hm.
My Wisdom of the day
“I will do my best, and do what I love”

Smokeringz

Pulled an all nighter LOL lisrening to music reading and watching movies and playing guitar... again. Every time this happens I dream of the next day and how wonderful it will be lol it sux being manic (then you burnout), well I wont get any pysichal work done guess I'll have to focus on walking around town to stay awake and my music...
Wisdom of the night
this pain will destroy all my despair.

Last edited:

Smokeringz

Well I sure did mess up lol, missed my volunteer job and slept most of the day. But I went for my walks and said hi to a couple people in a grumpy fashion. I just found out that there is going to be painting and acting and guitar lessons held in the community hall made from this woman who is some big shot artist woman who decided to settle down in my village. this should get interesting. But school doesnt start until the twentieth :( And my friends have all graduated.
sorry if my log is boring, it should become more interesting in a couple weeks when school starts and karte start (karte on the third), I really wanted to make a dedication to it but this is what Ihave to go through before I start becoming more active with activites. anyways I'll post a vid of me like singing or something towmorow.