my lecturer bullied me

MandyMo

My history lecturer is really brilliant. Well, maybe she just works really hard so that's why she is so famous. Anyway, the first day she saw me she was pulling faces at me like she was disgusted and she didn't talk to me. When I told her that the secretary is really rude she laughed meanly and said "Oh well you know, us witches stick together." She also found a way to scream at me for nothing. Now I'm not dumb either. This woman is frustrated because she has to work so hard and she is probably jealous as well. I think she has a complex about the fact that she is so tall and she hates cute little short and young people ( no offence to tall people here, height is no problem but she has a warped image of herself, i think ). Anyway, these events bugged me, probably because I have depression anyway. I found the whole thing so classless, useless, primitive and pathetic. I don't even like history anymore even though I was very good at it. It disgusts me that people can be so jealous and horrible, but I have decided to now view myself as a little queen: this incidant has in fact boosted my self confidance because the mere sight of me makes women who graduated with 95% mad as hell. The only way I can really escape feeling hurt is by feeling wonderful because I cause such a stir around people like that. Sounds weird, huh? The only problem is that I regard this woman as dangerous ( pathologically jealous ). Just hold thumbs for me because I have history again next year with this demon. x x x

MandyMo

ok, so I know it doesn't sound THAT bad, but this woman just seems to hate me and it bothered me that she could not just treat me like a normal person