my leaving hope

kurono

well the girl i care about the most in this world and keeps what little sanity and goodness i have left in me is leaving for the summer and i feel really down. Im not a guy who is the best looking or has the best personality im not the easiest to understand but this girl gets me she understands who i am and still cares for me. i really havent ever met a girl i was really good friends with and i care so much for her. I would gladly give my life to make her happy. she helps me see that there is still hope for me and i am needed in this world. but now i wont see her till summer ends and i really dont know how im gonna survive! I like to drink alot and smoke alot of pot and im not the safest driver the day after. also work almost makes me go off the edge everyday im there but i guess thats life and i need to get over it. I really dont think my life is hard but i just get bored to easy i have no hobbys besides playing world of warcraft that game keeps me out of alot of trouble and keeps me occupied. all i want is for this summer to be over with just so that i can see her again!

sorry for complaining about my life and thanks for reading i just needed to get that off my chest.

Aramid

Don't lose hope. She will arrive safely at the end of the summer and believe it. I also experiencing it right now. I am in a long distance relationship and we only meet one another 2 times a year. It is painful to recall the one I love everyday because we are so far away.

There are people less fortunate than you in love.

Carstuar

I understand how you feel.
Normally I would not recommend playing World of Warcraft, but if you really don't have ANYTHING else to do, you could use it to make the time pass more quickly.
Just don't let it consume you!

And don't drive if you're not fully recovered from last night!

8O