My last post (The end)

Today is the day I am leaving for good. Were the last generation anyways you people need to wake up!!!!! I knew this day would come sometime soon. Here I am still skipping class and I would have to go to court now because of my dumb actions. I'm ending it today after school, at least I won't make my mom's life a living hell anymore. Anyways bye everyone. If i don't go thru with it you'll see a new post later if I do you won't.

Don't do it, dude. By ending your life you will make your mother's a life a living hell. I'm not trying to be mean, but that's just how it is.

It's better to face your flaws and try to correct them. Suicide doesn't solve anything for anyone, it's a selfish and irreversible way of numbing stress and pain.

Just don't do it.

Just don't man, you're too young to know what comes next. You might be giving up on a very bright future. That potential bright future would also bring your folks a lot of joy.

Failing happens, to everyone. You have little control over it and it's one of life's struggles. Quiting, however, is something you control. Failure can be forgiven. Quiting cannot. The people you love will not understand why you did it. They never do.

You don't have to be a hero and successful tomorrow, you just have to be there. Breathing and trying.