My last option

SocialRetahd

I'm thinking of going back on the medications that screwed me up when I stopped using them. It has been 6 years now and no improvements. Time to step it up. Anyone find this to be a wise or unwise move?

Emma

Have you tried Endep?
I took it for the pain killing effect, but its also used as an anti-depressant, doesn't really have any side effects either, except you're really sleepy when you take the first dose 8O

SocialRetahd said:
I'm thinking of going back on the medications that screwed me up when I stopped using them. It has been 6 years now and no improvements. Time to step it up. Anyone find this to be a wise or unwise move?

Meds are crap. Have you tried ACT?

SilentType

Banned
After about a year of taking my meds, I quit taking them (clonazepam, propanolol) for about three months and my SA symptoms got worse, so I recently decided to get back on them. When I wasn't taking the meds, I was inside all day and I would be in my room whenever we had company. Now that I'm back on the meds, I've been going out with old friends and socializing a lot more.

You just can't look at medication as a magic cure. The meds just make it easier for you to push yourself out the door and into the world more often. They allow you to forget the anxiety better and also allow things that would usually bother you to roll off of your back with no problems.

When it comes to SA drugs, I just say go into it with and open mind and if they help, they help, but if they dont, they dont. You're the only one that knows how the medicine is working and you have to communicate well with your doctor in order to find the treatment thats right for you. Sometimes this may take months or even years, so hang in there. I wish you the best.

Peace

rado31

Sometimes doctors dont know how to communicate and as to say are a bit mad.

Can i buy that propranolol in supermarket , just curious?

SocialRetahd

I have tried almost every anti-depressant medication. I'm running out of options. I just want my feelings back, I am tired of being emotionally blunt. I want to find shit funny again and feel good, not numb.

Other than narcotics, what can I take?

Whats worse than having no sense of humor..

r0ck0ut04

SocialRetahd said:

What have you done over the last 6 years to help yourself?

Jegan

r0ck0ut04 said:
SocialRetahd said:

What have you done over the last 6 years to help yourself?

Yea Bro... >>>??????