My HH Story

pedro123

I want to post my case of HH to see if there is anyone out there that has as sever a case as I do. If your case is worse, then I truly feel sorry for you.

I started noticing HH when I turned 23. I am now 27 and it has gotten way out of control. When not taking medication I sweat from almost everywhere (Back, chest, shoulders, face, ears, arms, legs, groin...) but strangely enough, not so much my armpits, hands or feet (the only three regions you can treat with botox). When I sweat, my shirt and underwear are completely drenched. I can't even wear jeans anymore as they are too thick. On medication, on the other hand, sweating is controlled so long as I am in a cool place. If I am active, or in the sun, or in a hot place, I start sweating like crazy. I took the bus today and I started sweating from my chest, stomach, back, and underarms.

I started taking Robinul, then Sweatosan, and recently switched to ProBanthine. Robinul is the best for my back and chest, Sweatosan the best for my hands and feet, and Pro Banthine the best for my groin. All three dehydrate me and I am sick and tired of doctors telling me that they don't dehydrate, those are just side effects. Robinul gives me the worst dry mouth, Sweatosan gives me the worst bladders pains, and ProBanthine removes so much water from my stomach that it's almost impossible for me to eat.

I drink much more now as it helps calm me down and control the sweating. Going for Botox in two days to see if that helps at all. Waiting for the price of Botox to come down so I can get full body botox.