My HH, how i have managed to recently stop it, inc palmer HH

falconsfortune

Hello there!

I have only just signed up to the forums, all though I have been viewing it for quite some time, including a few other web sites. I thought it was time to give something back and recently explain about my HH and what i have managed to achieve recently which I think is amazing, maybe it can help all of you. I have tried lots of treatments for my hands but have just found one that works for me. I'll tell you a little about myself first.

To start with I have HH under my arms, hands and feet and occasionally I get blushing on my face, but that has calmed down a lot.

To start with I do not think my HH is as bad as what some people go through, but none the less it is still very distressing, I do not remember when I got HH but I am a 25 year old male, I can remember thinking one day why do my hands and arm pits get so wet, I think I must have been around 18, but it was not till i was about 20 that I found out why. Originally I thought it was to do with my size as i was nearly 20 stone. But due to wanting a job in the police I managed to lose most it and I got down to near 13 stone in a short time. Obviously this did not cure it but it help. Since then I have become a police officer and I must say... It was very difficult with HH and I don’t know how i managed it sometimes. I won’t go into that as it will just bore you as I want to tell you what I have done to sort my HH out, especially my hands.

Ok... for under my arms I use Anhydrol Forte, you roll this under your arms, the first few months that I used it really hurt and felt like it was burning my arms. Now I do not sweat under my arms at all even when I go running! I have been using it for about 2 years and now I only use a small amount 2 times a week. This can be prescribed by your doctor.

For my feet I have not done anything at the moment, they do sweat now and again, but I wear socks and I do not generally think about it... but now I have managed to sort out my hands for the moment I think i may give it ago.

Ok now for the bit I really want to tell you all about. Have HH on the hands in my opinion is nasty, they can sweat a lot, it really does bring you down. Social situations and work really become a stress. I have never really had a problem with meeting women, I am a confident person any way, but I am all ways aware of my hands and looking back on it I do not know how I have managed to hide it for so long. Luckily i have a fiancé who understands completely so I have never had a problem in that department.
I have tried lots of different things for my hands but this has worked for me, I’ll tell you what i have done to stop them sweating first. I have an Idrostar machine, now I followed the instructions i got with it which failed, so it went back in the box for 10 months.... until a few weeks ago. I started to take Oxybutynin tablets (which i brought online) which are for bladder control but have helped some people with the sweating, to be fair it did help for about a month, I did see a reduction. But then it stopped working and all i was left with was a dry mouth and needing to pee all the time which was not very practical. But i have used the tablets to help in different ways.

I used the Idrostar machine with sea salt and Oxybutynin tablets; the sea salt hardens the water. What I do is use rechargeable batteries and charge them every 3 uses so I know the current will be ok. I used a 1 pint measuring jug and use my sea salt grinder to cover the bottom in salt, I then crush 1 – 2 Oxybutynin tablets and add them to the salt. I then add a small amount of hot water so it dissolves and fill the rest of the jug up with cold water. This is then emptied into one of the trays, i then fill the jug up with another half pint of cold water and then add this to the tray. I repeat the same process with the 2nd tray.

I have a low table in my living room that i put the trays on and I use my foot to control the device. I then did 10 minutes with the number 1 polarity, and then changed it to number 2 and did another 10 minutes. I did this every day for about 10 days. It is very strange because I cannot remember the exact moment my hands did not sweat, but I think it was one morning and I couldn’t believe it. It was not until I tested it a few days later at work when in fact it really had worked. 90% of my hands have stopped sweating, my palms and fingers are dry, the only bit that leaks are a couple of my finger tips (this could be possibly to Vaseline use which i will come onto in a second) and the side of my thumbs where they are not fully submerged in the water. The treatment is not pleasant to say the least, I keep the dial around the 10 – 15 mark depending on how much i can take. After the 10 days use I found that between my fingers the skin had started to crack, so before each use i put Vaseline between them which has fixed the problems. I also use Vaseline if I have any cuts on my hands which stop any pain. I now used the device every other day, I think shortly i will cut this to every 3 days, and then every 4 ect so I know how long it will last.

Well reading it back I may have dribbled on a little but I wanted to show you all that I have suffered for a long time, and to finally find something that works is amazing, it still has not sunk in and i do not know if it will last. It has only been about 3 or 4 weeks but I hope the treatment will continue to work. My doctor did not really know what i was going through, I went to him with my own research and he was reluctant to prescribe me for the things I asked for, so I ordered them myself online so do not let it put you off! I can now write onto paper and shake hands without any problems. Sometimes this feels weird as i am expecting them to sweat but they don’t. I really hope some of you will try this and report back if it has worked.