my first 3 weeks using robinul

Phantom

i finally started using robinul about 3 weeks ago. i just wanted to share my experience. The reason why i decided to use robinul is because i started going back to school again and i have a fear of those black plastic seats (i have bad truncal HH). i had a bad experience when i was sick and took some benedryl, then took robinul about 12-16 hours later (i still had a little hangover from the benedryl). i went to the store after taking robinul and almost passed out. So, school started and i usually take 1 or 1 1/2 tablets when i wake up. i take it about 30 mins before i eat breakfast. i know its working when my tongue starts getting dry. I take another tablet about 4 hours later (before lunch).

robinul does work well. it doesnt cure my truncal HH but helps control about 80% of it. I have IBS and when ever my stomach isnt feelin well, my HH kicks in cuz of the stress. and robinul treats my IBS and HH.

side effects: very mild dry mouth, nasal passage, and eyes (rare). Theres times when i really need to urinate but when i do, its hard to pee it out. usually it would take me about 15 secs max to urinate a full bladder. Now its like 1-2 minutes lol. i get a little constipated though too.

i notice that my HH still kicks in when im really anxious about my HH and when im paranoid and thinkin about my HH but its not a lot. So, im planning to increase my dose to 2 tablets by next week. We start using those black plastic chairs by then and im scared. its weird because this girl i had a crush on for almost 4 years is in my class. Imagine if she saw my seat all wet. oh god....

anyways, i'll let yall know how im doin after i increase my dosage. take care everyone