My cure

socratic

Ive had social problems for over 10 years now and this year ive made advances in leaps and bounds. A lot of my problems arise from pyschological problems and i read a few books which really helped me to understand these problems. I'd recommend them to anyone and they really have worked for me. A lot of the information in them is what i did in my cognitive behaviour therapy, but the techniques are described properly, not recited at you by some patronizing pyschologist like youre an idiot. The CBT did me no good, when i read these books, i totally understood. Since i read the book ive had 1 panic attack and that was a while ago.
The author is Jiddu Krishnamurti and most of his books are about psychology. Theyre very good and can be understood by everyday people, i.e. they arent full of mumbo jumbo, its plain english and easy to understand. I bought 'the first penguin reader', which is like an introduction of his work off e bay, it cost 2 quid and was well worth it for what its done for me. If you cant get any online books get hold of the limewire program, im sure some people have it on here and if you dont know how to get it, im sure someone will explain if you ask. All of his work is on there, look for the file, 'krishnamurti complete'. the programme's free and so are the files.
Hope you find your peace.

dzerklis

good for you!

i know one Krishnamurtis sentence - 'im god and youre god, the only difference is that i know it but you dont' or something like that. I agree, especially knowing that i was born on the december 24th :D