My birthday

Fighter86

Happy 22th Birthday in advance!! :D

Have you anything planned? I had my 21th birthday a few months back, and well, I guess 21ths are suppose to be special, but nothing really happened on my, we just cut a cake in the evening, and I opened some presents, all from family, none from friends. How did you spent your 21th? In anyway, I hope you have a pleasant birthday this year :wink:

sensitive

Thank you, mate :D :D

I had planned to spend the whole day with a friend whose birthday will be the same day so we can celebrate together. The problem is i'm so broke these days. I'm concerned about basic needs like food.

I'm away from family for the last two years and money has been a usual problem since then. I guess i'm just gonna call my friend and say happy birthday, i can't attend!! Last year i was broke too and basically nothing happened.

You are lucky because your family is with you, Fighter86. I guess nobody needs friends at birthdays!!

Fighter86

I'm sorry to hear you are too broke to celebrate this year :( but its still good to be able to call a friend up and have him celebrate your birthday with you I think :) I haven't known anyone with the same birth day as I do, my mom falls on the day after my, that's the closet.

Perhaps you can ask your friend to help pack the both of you a picnic so you all could go to some place nice with a good scenery to have it? You could return the favor when you come into some money at a later time. And yep, I guess while I don't have friends to celebrate it with, I at least have family, we can't win them all! :)

Mary

Hey, Happy Birthday Sensitive! Don't let money stop you from spending time w/your friend on your birthday. Like the other guy said, have a picnic or do something cheap. Or explain to your friend how tight money is and maybe he can help you out?
I hope you have a nice birthday! :D

sensitive

Thank you Fighter86 and Mary for your suggestions.

I guess it's amazing to know someone with the same birthday. I have just known about my friend's like after a year of meeting him for the first time. He's an ex classmate.

I guess i'm just gonna call him nothing more. He would definitely understand me because i'm always in trouble since i have known my classmates. We aren't very close and it's been about two months since the last time i saw him but he's a good and we have fun whenever we see eachother. It's just me, i don't want to go anywhere. I'm a little depressed these days.

Sacrament

Happy birthday, man. I'm sorry I'm a little late, but happy birthday anyway. How was your Friday?

sensitive

Thank you, Sacrament.

Well i slept most of the day :D :D . I was already tired and hadn't slept well for the last few days. I had been asleep for very long hours but i slept well and peacifully and it was the best gift i got :lol: :lol: :lol:

maggie

sensitive said:
Thank you, Sacrament.

Well i slept most of the day :D :D . I was already tired and hadn't slept well for the last few days. I had been asleep for very long hours but i slept well and peacifully and it was the best gift i got :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey sensitive, i agree, sleep is awesome..hope your birthday went ok..and..oh yeah..did you find a straw? :wink: :wink: