my big fat idea

maggie

So this was it: Christmas Eve, I decided I had to make a change in my life. So, since that night, I have worked out every single night (in my cold, dark basement, of course), treadmill, weights, whatever, ate no junk food, only vegetarian healthy food, no smoking wacky stuff, no drinking 8O . Healthy body, healthy mind, right???????????? Well, it didn't fuckin work. Today, I had the worst day I've had in a very long time (anxiety wise). So what gives?

Chilling__Echo

aw! i try and think that way too "you are what you eat"? basically... maybe you should charge back at it with some chili powder, better yet cyan pepper. hmmm i put that on everything. i wish i had a basement to work out in! you sound like me.

sorry your day sucked ass. what happened to trigger your anxiety?

maggie

I'm not sure if I know what triggers my anxiety, seems like some days I just wake up in that mode, know what I mean? Right from the get go, I have that weird anxious uncomfortable feeling (and look) about me. :? And it sets the tone for the day.

Chilling__Echo

yeah, you've deffinately lasted alot longer than anyone i know. i just don't set a goal anymore :?

but you should keep at it. i'm sure it's done you some good and bad days will come either way. one day i'm just gonna try out staying in bed when i wake up in those moods 8)

GettingThere

I think that we all have good days and bad days and its not like there is a lot of rhyme or reason to it. The thing about working out and getting fit is that it should make your bad days not as bad and your good days better so stick at it - it does help.

Hamble

maggie said:
So this was it: Christmas Eve, I decided I had to make a change in my life. So, since that night, I have worked out every single night (in my cold, dark basement, of course), treadmill, weights, whatever, ate no junk food, only vegetarian healthy food, no smoking wacky stuff, no drinking 8O . Healthy body, healthy mind, right???????????? Well, it didn't fuckin work. Today, I had the worst day I've had in a very long time (anxiety wise). So what gives?

Well, think of it this way, you've probably never looked so good whilst having a shit day :D :wink:

ColdAsIce

I'm doing the same as you right now Maggie and most days nothing can console me either, I feel great when I'm exercising and all but the thing with me is I get bored very easily.

Maybe you could try a different form of exercise which you will enjoy more, change never did anyone any harm....give it a go....I dunno maybe it will work for you?

Oh but what ever you do don't give up!!....When your routine goes out the window believe me shitty isn't the word!!!...

:p

maggie

It's funny what you said Hamble, cause I think about that when I'm working out, like, what on earth am I doing it for, I'm not going out anywhere any time soon :? , but it does make me feel really good right after,( for a little while :x). And I like working out in the basement, cause it's dark and private 8) And seriously, the very thought of walking into a gym and working out with others, making small talk, waiting for machines, that totally freaks me out just thinkin about it!!!!!!!!!

maggie

Yeah, Santa's one happy jolly dude!! Maybe I could apply for job as one of the elves :wink: . Seems like kinda low stress job, and outfits are kinda cute! :lol: (wonder if I could get my own private work area?) Don't want those other elves starin at me all freakin day :twisted:

maggie

hmmm.....good point.......scary thought, bells on my shoes.....apparently there will be an unfortunate accident, involving the bells :twisted:

Chilling__Echo

lol! something tells me you won't be a cheerful elf. you're already commiting... insubordination? aren't you required to wear those bells??... ah nevermind 8)