My awkward relationships with my friends

paye

I have a few friends from school.

One day (Wednesday) they invited me. We drank, we fun.

I sleep there.

Today (Friday) I went to school. And we never talked.

I don't fckin understand why?

Why they didn't talked me?

(I also never push. If they don't want, they don't want. but why the f*** are you inviting me then?)

Someday he wants to hug me when i get there. (school)

Someday never ever talks me.

Please explain me that f**kers.

SPAlex

I sleep there.

(I also never push. If they don't want, they don't want. but why the f*** are you inviting me then?)

I dont know... maybe you didnt talk to them neither. Or maybe you screw big time and you dont remember because you were drunk XD; this happened to me ;)

Lexington

Banned

I sleep there.

I felt sad reading this because you sound like a genuine case. Just hope these so called "friends" haven't abused you physically. Please take care and maybe see a counsellor eh? You deserve to be treated better and don't put up with their bull...it anymore!!

Diend

Okay, kinda weird, and discomforting. Do you ever feel like initiating the conversation. I usually don't with my acquaintances. Then again, I just don't understand people who act like the people you described.

Cyanide2601

I never initiate conversation with people in real life, it doesn't occur to me, or i feel like nothing i have to say is relevant or important.
I think people eventually get tired of having to start conversations with me and stop bothering. Can't say i blame them. Maybe thats whats happening with you.
All i can say is that you have to try. Although i never have :p

Luka

I have awkward friendships too. I have friends that I used to be close to but now I barely talk to them and when I do it's awkward. It's still sometimes awkward with some of my close friends at school too. Ugh >_<