my ansiety exam

ONline87_15793

i wrote here just one month before my final school exam, (i know that in the other country is different but in italy when you are about 19 years old you have to do an exam of the last five years of your studies and than choose between work and university world) i had three subject that i have to prepare because i will not be listen by my usualy teachers during the exam but a part will be made of external teacher.

I have a big scary. i cried 2 days ago because i have fear of my exam and because this year i didn't nothing and i'm phsycally worst than semptember. i think that the graduation is imporant for my sadisfaction and for my future but i feel scary, i feel the all world on my shoulder and expeccialy on my heart. i woke up with a sort of weith on my heart. i feel bad. i feel that i'm dissappointing person that believe in me (plus one) and i can't see escape.

for this reason and other i think that frequent this forum is the best thing to exerciting my english for the exam and for improve my "i'm-talking-about-ansiety" ability. That his the most thing that i say, and the only thing of my interest :D :D :D

did someone alse has feel this sensation and maybe has live this situation?

sorry for english, but for a lot of reason i don't speak or write english from 2 years. it's a long-short story that i would like to share with you a day..

Deco

Like I said in another post. Think that you have already passed this exam, with good marks and you feel proud.
For many people it works better if you program your subconcious by frequently imagining that you have already overcome the challenge.
It worked for me in many ocasions, mostly job interviews. Just focus on it. It really helps. Of course, we have to study a lot to get to a good university, but sometimes we really have to take a break, try to organize a schedule so you can have at least a few hours to have some fun. That's what I did during my tests for entering University.
Good luck!