My aluminium chloride antiperspirant has stopped working!!

MissMisery

Hi! I've been using what I believe is Sweden's version of Obadan or Maxim (or those other really strong antiperspirants, not really sure what their names are), Absolut Torr. I've been using it for 2 1/2 years and it has worked excellent until now. I've been applying it once a week and that has been enough to help my underarm sweat, but now it barely lasts for two days and I'm really feeling bad about it. I have tried with buying a new bottle, but no change.

Anyone who has experienced the same problems? Does it help to stop using it for a while and then trying again? Or will it never work again? Should I try to order one of those antiperspirants from some other country or is that pointless since the active ingredients should be about the same?

I can't even describe how relieved I was when I was introduced to Absolut Torr in the first place, it has really made my life a million times easier. The fact that its stopping to work is making me terrified, especially as its the strongest antiperspirant available in Sweden.

What should I do? Is there anything to do?
Thankful for advice! (Help :( )