Music.

LA323

has SA changed ur tastes of music, bcuz since my SA ive sertanly have changed alot when it comes to music, now i hear songs that i never thought i would see myself hearing and feeling what it said, now i hear more of the romantic and sentimental songs than b4, has this hapened to any1 here

tommydog

yes i think so, whether my change is sound is because of sp .. or just natural progression im not sure though .. actually i do think sp had alot to do with it. iv moved away from alot of gangsta hip hop like bone thugs n harmony and others. I actually still listen to stuff like snoop dogg and master p though .. cause its not "dark" you know what i mean, or most of it isnt anyway. i like alot of the contemporary stuff now aswell, like jayz, and 50cent .. how friggin cool is 50cent :lol:

Anonymous

"dramatical changes in taste for music can be a sign of psychosis"
Somewhere in the internet i read that, anyways...
The only change i have experienced is goin back to what i used to listen (Punk rock). I didnt listen to it for some years but i couldnt help feelin good with it in the present. i didnt changed dramatically, i listened to rock instead of punk rock for a while, now i listen both.
The most romantic music i ever listened is the early beatles.

Kaya

No, because I think in a way I have always been SP, or it has come on gradually. I have a diverse taste in music but am generally attracted to the more darker alternative sounds.

Anonymous

You wanna hear a dramatic change? I used to go to a private school and be a very religious kid, I never cussed or thought of doing anything wrong. I used to listen to n'sync and stuff

5 years later I skip school all the time, well until I got busted that is, I drink and smoke, I listen to death metal and despise christianity. wtf is with that? 0.o

Anonymous

DID YOU NOTICE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO HIP HOP DONT HAVE SOCIAL PHOBIA?? I CAN SEE WHY LISTENING TO MUSIC LIKE NIRVANA, GOO GOOD DOLLS AND EVANASENCE MAKES PPL DEPRESSED AND THINK SADNESS IS SO COOL.

Anonymous

dont put Nirvana into this, u know u love those noises.
and i think hip hop would depressed me so no point.

Anonymous

DID YOU NOTICE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO HIP HOP DONT HAVE SOCIAL PHOBIA?? I CAN SEE WHY LISTENING TO MUSIC LIKE NIRVANA, GOO GOOD DOLLS AND EVANASENCE MAKES PPL DEPRESSED AND THINK SADNESS IS SO COOL.

thats bullshit.......i really like hip-hop, i'm crazy over it.......and i feel like i probly hav the worst case of sp ever to exist on this planet

Anonymous

HIP-HOP

MARTINPOWERS said:
DID YOU NOTICE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO HIP HOP DONT HAVE SOCIAL PHOBIA??

I have SA and I LOVE hip-hop too. some hip-hop, like gangsta rap can be very depressing: talking about friends getting murdered, selling drugs for money, having to carry a gun for protection, killing rivals, etc. :cry:

" . . . so when you're feeling down like you don't belong/ and you actually care about lyrics in a song/ I got this brand-new drug / and it's the bomb/ it's called run back home and hug your mom!!!!!! . . . "

dazz

i have over 100 hip-hop cds and its like the only genre of music i listen to

i also have SA!!! :evil:

LazerCarp

hiphop is my passion in life, I've been MCing for 5 years and been socially phobic for 3 so i don't think its really got much relation. Hiphop isn't neccesarily a happy music and "gangsta" rap is only 1% of the genre, but unfortunately the only part of it that seems to sell to the masses.