mp3 player...

shipost

when I listen to music it relaxes me, wondering if to buy an mp3 player to listen to when i go out see if it calms me... anyone tried it?

Richey

yeah on the train or if im at uni i listen to it alot, but the thing about taking it to uni is that everyone starts talking to you so you have to turn it off all the time, on the train is perfect because there are no distractions, it can chancge your mood but its more an escape then anything else.

Richey

Every Ipod needs these songs:

REM: Boxcars(Carnival of Sorts)
Pink Floyd: Comfortably Numb

brownbag

hey that;s a good idea!

recording our own voice of positive phrases. it's really you talking to yourself and remember positive things according to how you say and phrase it (your own customised motivation), instead of listening to motivational tapes or cds outside that only cater for general usage.

brownbag

hey that;s a good idea!

recording our own voice of positive phrases. it's really you talking to yourself and remember positive things according to how you say and phrase it (your own customised motivation), instead of listening to motivational tapes or cds outside that only cater for general usage.

Nie

I have one too but I'm afraid of using it in puplic -.-*
brownbag said:
hey that;s a good idea!
I don't think so..
I'd feel like an idiot listening to myself on my mp3 player.
It would only bring me down..
Same goes for those 'motivation' tapes.
I don't like em.
But I think listening to music can help.

italiano

for me it can be worse if im in a busy place or any place reeli, when u cant hear the surrounds it makes me paranoid and i want to be able to hear if anything is happening, or people are talking or making fun of me. if i do listen to it, normally i have just one ear phone in :)