Movie characters who could be SP

FaymeLevy

Hey didnt say I didnt like him. I actually go for the bad boys. LMFAO As evidence by my av..if anyone knew who he was that is..LOL :)

FaymeLevy

Brad Dourif...best know as "the voice of Chucky" in the Child's Play series...he did 91 movies...usually the bad guy...im obsessed with him. LOL

beetle

The character 'Little Voice', played by Jane Horrocks in the film Little Voice.

She is very definitely socially phobic. From what I remember, she sits in her room playing old music records, she can barely speak to anyone, and she is just very very timid. Her mother is also very overbearing and doesn't understand it at all. But the girl has a real talent for singing, and the film is sort of about the struggle for her to show her talent on stage, and stuff.

TigerShark

How about Brad Dourif as B-B-Billy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Don't know if it was social anxiety, but he definitely had some major insecurities.

Faith

Marin said:
Jim Carrey's character in 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

Actually if you read Jim Carrey's quotes on imdb.com, he mentions that his real personality is more like his character in this movie.

(Taken from IMDB):

He has said that Joel, his painfully shy, lovelorn character in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), is closer to what he's like when he's not "on," and that making the film lead him to reflect on his past relationships and why they didn't work out.

TigerShark

Yeah, I've read that as well. I could tell when she won her oscar for L.A. Confidential that she was a nervous wreck. Happy of course, for winning, but she was pretty jittery.