Mirtazapine side effects?

ChatNoir

I've taken Lexapro and discontinued as I developed a head tick and shaking, but really the drug didn't help me control my panic disorder well. My doctor just gave me Mirtazapine which I took half of the 15mg pill and now taking one pill a night as recommended. I feel like I drank an entire pot of strong coffee, my hands shake and I feel like my skin is crawling and I'm out of my body at times. I just feel non stop jittery; this is truly defeating the purpose of why I agreed to take this med in the first place. Should I wait to get used to it or tell him when I see him next that I want something different? I'm considering doing half of propranadol. Has anyone had this reaction off of this med? I've read the side effects online but none seems to touch upon what I'm describing. :confused:

lonelyworm

Hii , Ive been on them before , i know what you mean that feeling went with me after a week it did get a bit better but i only stayed on them 28 days and then ran out and never got back out to get my prescription picked up.

Today, after 8 months off medication i went to the doctors and she prescribed me martazapine , propanolol . The same i was on before and also zopiclone for sleeping because the past few weeks my insomnia has been ridicules .

Dunno myself weather its worth a shot. Are you still on it? How has it helped you ? x