Minced Raw Garlic

Hi,
I just want to share what I think has been helping me. For the past few months, I've been swallowing two cloves of raw minced garlic in the morning on an empty stomach and it has definitely helped my mood. Garlic is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-imflammatory and has so many other health benefits.
I just press them through a garlic press onto a spoon and let it rest for no less than 5 minutes so that allicin (the beneficial compound that gives garlic that pungent smell) will form. Then I just swallow it with a few gulps of water like it was a pill. This way I don't have the garlicky breath.
I still feel like a loser a lot of the times but I'm more aware of these situations now and am more willing to try and fight through all of these anxieties of mine. Maybe it's because I feel physically better, but it definitely has helped my mood.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
If I feel like I'm starting to get a cold, I always swallow (after crushing) 2 cloves of garlic. I think it definitely helps. As far as helping my mood, I've never noticed it in that regard. Not every one's body reacts the same so if it's helping with your mood, go for it! Lucky you I say (y):)

Another benefit of garlic is it helps keep the vampires away too.

Last edited: