Might not make it through work

I started a new job last month were in training right now, its been about 3 weeks an im labeled the quiet guy.....An when i do say something the whole class turn's to me like "IT TALKS". It's actually not that bad since their are 2 other quiet people.

I try to talk to people but the conversation's dont last long i get a laugh from them, but my mind goes blank an i run out of topics.

So im just sitting their alone with my head down or drawing, what also suck's is their is this girl who is just beautifull. I can talk to her sort of kinda im better over the phone but when were in class i dont say a word.

Despite my weirdness an queitness this beautifull girl is still attracted to me.

I wanna quit but it's really hard to find a good paying job like this,i really wish i could just TALK. Im too busy living in my head an it really really sucks.

Ky

First of all, good for you for getting a job! I have yet to get one, although I'm still in school so I've lots of time. Second, maybe the beautiful girl is attracted to you because of your weirdness and quietness! And, if she still talks to you even when you're like this, then clearly she doesn't care and likes you for you! I really wouldn't quit your job, you seem to be doing well if you've started to get to know people already. You don't want to run away from your hardships, you want to face them!