Might be worth a try: Everybody please write where you live

Michal

Hi,

I just found this forum, and read some of it. I try to keep fighting my problem, however desperate it seems at most times. I am still undecided whether sitting at a computer reading how miserable others with my illness feel is doing me any good. But I know from my experience, that what really helps a great deal is something as simple as a bit of personal interest - IN THE REAL WORLD.

Ok, its unlikely, but lets just all write in here where we live and see if maybe some of us actually are close enough to meet. I mean, my logic is: If I know the other one is just as afraid of me rejecting him (or even better her) as I am, theres nothing to be afraid of.

Ok, so I begin:
Michal: Prague, Czech Republic (for few next months Orebro, Sweden)

Yeah, and respect to Water, I agree with most of what he posted.

Quixote

Re: Might be worth a try: Everybody please write where you l

northern italy.

Don't be fooled by the last few answers though, the vast majority of the site users are either british or american

Michal said:
Ok, so I begin:
Michal: Prague, Czech Republic (for few next months Orebro, Sweden)

Erasmus student by any chance?

Michal

Quixote: Yes, actually :)

All: Seems like very few people reading this post are willing to share where theyre from. Oh well, at least write me a message if youre from CZ, or to any of the other brave people on in this thread if youre from the same place as them. Ok? :)

moodygoo

Nottingham - England
Suddenly everyones english
I feel irrationally paranoid that someones gonna identify me now :oops: