Miami/South Florida area meetup

Miami

Anyone from South Florida interested in getting a meet up together?
I've been to a few group meetups and they seem to help alot.

If you are interested, post up a place you think would be good to have it (park, movies, etc...) and some info about yourself.

Last edited:

Jake123

Banned
I dunno, whenever is good for me... I'm 20 btw
Anyone else okay with Dolphin?
That's the only place I can really think of... Mall of the Americas if not? lol

richi1173

I pass by Dolphin every day (I'm a Panther). But unfortunately I also suffer from constant panic attacks when I'm in a social situation - which is the exact same reason I stopped hanging out in general.

So, no go for me but I hope you have fun.

Just some words of encouragement: Im extremely shy and managed to have some very good times at Dolphin with what used to be my best friends.

And Im 19 =]

Jake123

Banned
Yeah, same thing actually, they're still a block away right?
Haven't really been there in years.
Another good place can be a public park. Let's see if we can get more people in Miami to meet up and make this somewhat interesting.
I am 25 btw.

Nah they're pretty far from eachother...

A public park? Bleh. It's too hot for that and it'll probably rain lol

Jake123

Banned
No, they're nowhere near eachother... I think you're thinking of International Mall and Dolphin Mall.

What park would it be, and what would we do?

Doesn't matter to me how many people there are.

Interzone

I pass by Dolphin every day (I'm a Panther). But unfortunately I also suffer from constant panic attacks when I'm in a social situation - which is the exact same reason I stopped hanging out in general.

So, no go for me but I hope you have fun.

Just some words of encouragement: Im extremely shy and managed to have some very good times at Dolphin with what used to be my best friends.

And Im 19 =]

Panther meaning FIU? Me too, I'm 18 and a freshman.

Jake123

Banned
I don't think I'd be comfortable with a park. I can't stand being outside in the heat and the disgusting humidity... Miami's weather really sucks lol
Somewhere air-conditioned would be nice, but that's just me

Miami

*looks around for mountains*

Yeah, I think tomorrow sounds good, I am in. Anyone else?

hey we have a few landfill mountains, whos up for some mountain bike riding on those?? :D

I meant to say next Sunday(Oct 4), I'll be busy tomorrow. But if you all meet up let me know how it goes and if everyone is interested in meeting up on the 4th too.

Last edited:

Jake123

Banned
A post office? >___________________>

Why don't we just like... I dunno lol

srsly what's wrong with Mall of the Americas? It's a vacant mall no one ever goes there because it's the mall for poor people XD You can pretty much walk through the entire thing and not see a single person, and there's an arcade and stuff! And it's not too big like Dolphin. We could play in the blacklight arcade lol. Wear something white so we all glow >_> Or see a movie... or something lol

Jake123

Banned
There's a bunch of good movies playing now, we could see Surrogates or something... Doesn't matter to me. You know where that mall is right?
Who else is joining? :)