Metalocalypse

Cool_Un_Cool

I love the show Metalocalypse, it's hillarious how idiotic they are, and that they are oblivious to people trying to kill them.
It's funny how they're a metal band, but squabble like siblings.
The music is also pretty good.
I relate to Toki, I am not really taken seriously and am kind of a spaz too.

Cool_Un_Cool

Sorry it took so long to reply, it wouldn't let me reply yesterday for some reason.
But anyway, the show is a cartoon about a Death metal band called Dethklok, a secret government agency keeps tabs on them, believing they are part of some ancient prophecy.
Their popularity is very unrealistic; for example, having their own economy, which rivals Sweden. Many of their fans are Shown being killed while seeing their concerts, usually by some horrible diaster caused accidently by the band.
Two members, Toki and Skwissgar are of Swedish descent and speak very broken English, Murderface is their bass player with a really bad lisp, pickles is their dread-locked drummer with a midwestern accent, and finally their frontman is the gravel-voiced Nathan Explosion.
in the first episode, their chef is mangled in their hellicopter blades, this leads to them having to actually shop for themselves, and buying mostly Vodka and booze. :lol:
By the end of the episode they come up with a new song, "Sewn Back Together Wrong."