Mental drain from socializing

mindflux

Before today I have been home, enjoying summer vacation, mostly totally alone. I started working out, cut down big on computer usage and did a lot of work around the house. I`ve been full of energy and generally happy. :)

Today I had an unavoidable lecture and contact with new people for 3 hours. It was a huge drain on me. Now I feel depressed, my head hurts, I`m tired and I have lost the wish to socialize. I`m feeling suicidal again. ::(:

Currently I`m totally sick of people and am thinking how nice it would be to be a hermit. :cool:

Can anyone relate?

da_illest101

Yea, at school it gets heavy after a few weeks. I drop out of programs and skipped an insane amount of classes due to have this need of being alone

this_portrait

God, I've been feeling drained nearly every day lately, and I don't even interact with people much at my job because I have to sit at a desk and proofread documents. It's just the fact that I'm in public settings from around 6:30 AM until about 5:30 PM that gets to me. It's WAY too long to be around people, in my opinion. And in uncomfortable work clothes, no less. Commuting home is probably the most irritating, because the trains and buses are crowded, people get in the way, and they smell most of the time. -pinches nose- Today was particularly bad in terms of smelly people.