Men and Camoflage makeup

juliadrake1

I have tried Veil, Dermablend, Estee Lauder, and Colortration camoflage makeups. For me, Colortration works best.

I don't think men could get away with wearing any sort of camoflage makeup or cover cream. They make you look like you are wearing a heavy layer of foundation. For women, this is ok and would pass for more or less normal. (Or other people simply think you are one of those kooky ladies who always wears way too much makeup.)

I feel bad for men suffering from Facial Blushing. As a woman, I can hide behind Colortration camoflage makeup and feel quite good about it. If I were male, I don't know what I'd do. The disorder would seriously begin to affect my lifestyle and my quality of life.

Reaching-Zen

I agree completely with this. A woman can use make up or grow long hair to cover alot of her face (well, the sides) if she chooses, but us guys have no options at all.

ullala

I'm a girl, and I wish I could use make-up. Unfortunately I can't because I have very dry skin as well and the make-up looks flaky after a while. I remember putting foundation on once, thinking I was covered up only to have people looking at me strangely during the day.
When I got home and looked in the mirror it was really noticeable and flaky. So much for make-up. :roll:

Good advice. However, the problem I find with tanning creams is that when you apply them if you don't do it right they can end up looking uneven. Also there's the risk of making yourself look orange.