Memory loss during panic attacks?

Sheepsrock

Hey people

I had an asthma attack the other day whilst out shopping with friends. Took my inhaler and was fine until a panic attack followed. Friends sorted me out and i was okay within an hour. However, afterwards i could remeber up to the end of my asthma attack, but then could only remember random parts of the panic attack, other parts werre compleltlly blank.
Has anyone else expereicned this? Let me know!
It reallyf freaked me out coz i could have done anything and wouldnt have remeberd!

Cheers people

x

Anxiety_Tom

Sheepsrock said:
Hey people

I had an asthma attack the other day whilst out shopping with friends. Took my inhaler and was fine until a panic attack followed. Friends sorted me out and i was okay within an hour. However, afterwards i could remeber up to the end of my asthma attack, but then could only remember random parts of the panic attack, other parts werre compleltlly blank.
Has anyone else expereicned this? Let me know!
It reallyf freaked me out coz i could have done anything and wouldnt have remeberd!

Cheers people

x

Yeah I get this too. It's when I try and remember what happened in the panic attack my mind just can't recall... It's strange. But in a way I'm glad I don't remember much of my panic attacks, they're horrid.