Member's Caricatures: Scottish Player !!

black_mamba

Typical SP ol' me eh, can't be bothered to go use a public scanner so takes a digi photo of her painting instead.

CIMG2557.jpg

(drawing based on this --> Scottish Player)

CIMG2558.jpg

...I enjoyed drawing it. It's not quite finished, needs a bit of tidying up. Any suggestions for improvement please let me know.

Oh and just for fun, some bikers got stopped outside my flat when I was using my camera. The voyeur in me thought it was funny.

CIMG2551.jpg

:lol:

Oh if anyone else wants to submit their photo for me to draw, I'm cool with that. I need to practice my drawing anyway in order to improve.

Scottish_Player

Black_mamba i luv the pic, i though you had forgotten al about it and i didnt wanna keep askin you about it.

*scottish_player has a huge smile on face*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

black_mamba

It's that weird random artistic temperment - sometimes it just feels wrong to draw, but today I wanted to so it probably came out better than if I attempted it when feeling pooey.

:) <-- its contagious!

black_mamba

*chuckles* Oh they are SMALL compared to the size I wanted to make them. Wait, we are talking about tentacles here right? 8O

Scottish_Player

black_mamba said:
*chuckles* Oh they are SMALL compared to the size I wanted to make them. Wait, we are talking about tentacles here right? 8O

LOL what else could we be talking about ? *scratches his head and looks puzzled* :p

black_mamba

:lol:

You're right I should stop teasing, especially since I can change your size with my pencil...

Ahem with that in mind, whos next? :wink: