Sadness and melancholy surround me,
My soul is filled with pain,
I feel like an empty box,
With nothing in but loss,
I feel like a fraud when I smile,
Coz inside i'm dead

:(

redlady

You and me both sister - i've said it once, i'll say it again - Goddamn it i wish we were closer to one another....we would be such good friends, i know that without a doubt.
Hey despite the very sad content of your poem i like it - it is very expressive. I feel like a fraud when i smile too - on the inside is a very different feeling.

Bexi

Yes red, i wish we were closer, geographically speaking, but i feel close to you in spirit xxx

redlady

Yes you are right - sometimes that doesn't seem like enough. But i guess it is all we have.

paul

:( I know that feeling like an empty box, like all the effort and motivation you ever had is out now. hey bexi I don't really know anything to say that will make you feel better, but remember me (and a lot of other people on SPW) are available to rant to any time ;) hey I hope you feel better soon!

young

i suddenly have the urge to kill someone.. Wait... Urge subsiding. Wait.. Coming back... Subsiding..

what does that say?

Bexi

o wow! does it spell a word?? i love it whatever, it made me smile ricky xxx

paul

wow ricky, that must have taken a lot of time :lol: but the red Bexi effect is powerful

ricky

lol its meant to spell out be BEXI but it only works if ya in full screen or its jus random pinkness. ah well. well i was bored, n thought it wouls be easy but then i got confused. but i kinda did it i guess :?

kiwi

ricky said:
lol its meant to spell out be BEXI but it only works if ya in full screen or its jus random pinkness. ah well. well i was bored, n thought it wouls be easy but then i got confused. but i kinda did it i guess :?

It depends what resolution you're using too. Since I'm using 1280x1024, I had to reduce my IE window and then it worked. Looks pretty cool!