Meetup.com?

PhantomPod

Has anyone gone to any meetings on this website? I've been checking out the website for months now and finding meetups I would be interested in, but I have still not found the courage to actually go to one to meet a bunch of strangers. I don't know, hopefully soon I will be able to work up the courage. I've been thinking about it for a while now.

TAMPA-BAY

Meetups

Yes i ve have been to many meetups true that site. I have to since i run a socialanxiety/Shyness group in my city. Its very fun when members actualy do show up. Shy people are very talkative once they are in the right envirnoment.

The if you want to start slowly look for a shyness meet up group first then expand. Maby a movie group or what ever.

Lexmark

In the process of Organising one in melbourne if anyone is interested
Got 3 people so far
Should be fun if it happends
Never met anyone with SP that I know about anyway

TAMPA-BAY

Meetups

The meetups realy helped me. If only I could get people to attend. They alwayse go realy well cause we are alwayse very talkative with each other. Shy people are not shy around each others

PhantomPod

I did just find a social anxiety group in my area on that website. I think I'm really going to try to go to it. It is in about 3 weeks, so I guess I have some time to get myself all psyched up and ready to go to it and not wimp out lol.

Schmoo

There's a meet up this weekend in my area, but I'm not ready to go. It's a bit of an oxymoron for socialphobes to go to these things. If/when you go, do share your experience.

Lexmark

There is one in my local city on sataday
I really should go but I dunno if i can just yet
I have details for a support group thats held this week aswell
Im pretty sure something like this would be so benefitial and I HOPE I GET THE BALLS TO GO