Meeting Others Like You

stp1492

Banned
Hello,

I am in the process of starting an online dating site that is specifically made for people suffering from social anxiety. We are just in the initial stages of getting the site up and running and we need a solid base of members to test and begin populating the site before we open up to the rest of the public. The site is called DatingLikeMe.com and will have a membership fee of $9.99 a month, but we are offering a free 3 month membership to the first 500 people that join. This will be a great opportunity for you to meet someone that is similar to you. We know that dating can be hard when you suffer from social anxiety, but with our help it is made easy. If you would like to be one of the first members on the site and would like to take advantage of this free membership, please go to DatingLikeMe.com - Connecting you with others who understand and on there you can enter your name and email address. We will email you as soon as the site is ready to be tested and launched! Please help us make this a success, this will help so many of us who are too inhibited to date because of our condition.

Thank you!

stp1492

Banned
Apprehensive how? Like if it's legitimate?

I can promise it is. I actually suffer from a severe case of hyperhidrosis, which leads to major social anxiety for me. Dating has been so hard...I worry, will the person try to hold my hand and notice how bad I sweat, etc???

It doesn't seem like a big issue to outsiders, but it's huge to me. Since I've always been a fan of online dating, I thought I should create a niche site for people like me who just want to meet someone who understands.