Meet-up in Melbourne

The Nephilim

Any interest to start a regular meet-up in the Melbourne (Australia) area?

Nothing to intimate to start with, maybe a film or something first.

Would be good to get your thoughts on it. :)

*Update* Above was my original post, back in April. Proven rather difficult to get a meet-up organised....Shessh Melbourne :).

Just wanted to let all you Smelbourne folksters know, there is a very active community on socialanxietysupport.com for gatherings in Melbourne, infact Melbourne gatherings has more activity on it than anywhere else in the world. They have regular meet-ups, I've been to 2, and it was a lot of fun, and i've meet a few really awesome people.

So if anyone is wanting to attend a few gatherings in the area, have a look at the site :). There is one planned for either this weekend or the next.:D

Baguette

ill come to a meet up! im moving to melbourne next thursday.
Mr Nephilim, with a name like that i think we would have cool stuff to talk about

Blinkers

I'm still up for it!

We just need to get organised and being organised isn't one of my strong points...

The Nephilim

ill come to a meet up! im moving to melbourne next thursday.
Mr Nephilim, with a name like that i think we would have cool stuff to talk about

Hey crusty french stick, look forward to it :). I see you're on SAS :D

So you guys would like to organise a meet from SPW? or would you like me to post when the next meet with SAS is and we can join them? just asking because the group is a lot larger, where as we are about, hmm 5 :).

The Nephilim

Hey ilustrado. Go to SAS, Melbourne gatherings. One organised for the 3rd of Feb.

And to anyone else interested.