Meditation Challenge

anomicdeer

Before I get started with sharing and inviting you all to the 21-Day Meditation Challenge™ I want to tell everyone that I have been attuned to Reiki 1

I don't really want to explain it. If you are very curious of what it is, you can try Google. All I will say is that it is a Japanese word and it stands for Universal Life Energy. That is the translation I prefer, for it is not a religion. I'm proud of myself and my life is getting much better now.

Well, I've heard about the meditation challenge from the page of the Reiki shop I go to and I decided I will join since I plan to meditate every day since I have been attuned.

For us meditators on SPW, who may need guidance and motivation to keep up, I'm inviting you to take the challenge. It would be great to do this and I don't mind a message from you so we both can talk about the challenge or even anything else.

Even if you haven't meditated before, please give it a try! It's one of the best things we can do for our social phobias.

laure15

I'm up for the challenge. Registration is optional but I will try doing meditation for 21 days and observe any effects.