McShy did you receive my mm's

redlady

Hi i know i am being paranoid forgive me it's a symptom of my sp - but McShy did you get them , it's just that there have been some trouble with people getting them - sort of a delayed affect. I just can't stand the thought of you thinking i am ignoring you - I would NEVER! Please reassure my godforsaken mind or if the case may be let me reassure yours.

redlady

And i forgot to add that i received two of your messages - is that all you sent - like i said my lack of reply, if indeed that is what happened wasn't because i was ignoring - i replied to both - man - i just have to spell it out.

lonesomeboy

u ignoring me redlady ? we had a an awesome chat now u dun come on msn anymore....i think i know why

redlady

Why do you think? I'm sorry John, i don't want to hurt you if i did i profusely apologise to you.

redlady

Furthermore i personally think i am quite boring to talk to in person as i find it hard to come up with things to say - so my absence has nothing to do with you but everything to do with me - i think you are lovely John, please believe that.

redlady

Thankyou for that - like i said i am very insecure and sometimes those insecurities lead me to be hurtful and callous to others - i'm sorry.

redlady

Thanks for the reassurance - i was more concerned about you thinking i was ignoring you - well i don't see the i mean teh big deal about your dislexia - you are easily enough understood - but if you want my help to remedy it you have it. :D