Martian Child

3lefts

"I suppose there's one in every group, one oddball who never fits in. Well, that was me, David Gordan. I found my escape through my stories, my imagination was uhh, was like a rocket ship that took me far away where I could look at life from a safe distance. Which I guess, is what I, I now do in my books. As lucky I was in my childhood, I was very very lucky as a writer. So instead of becoming a well-adjusted normal person I became a kind of deranged successful person, and I'm not sure which is preferable but it doesn't really matter because you don't get to choose.
But to answer your original question more directly: Yes I do believe that in every work of fiction there is one character that for the author is in some ways auto-biographical, and that certainly holds true for Dracoban. You know like in a dream one character, usually represents you? But in this case, it's not who you'd expect, because you see... I'm not the human. I'm the creature."

One of my favourite movie Intro's of all time. If you feel like you can't be what people want you to be, I recommend this movie for a watch.:)