• couple of weeks (eh, 2-4ish?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • months?

• longer???

• Total voters

Chilling__Echo

ok, admit it, did you lurk before you joined? and if so, how long did you do so before you worked up the courage to join and jump in??

Toad

couple of weeks of lurking for me, and then probably another one or so to finally post.

renegade

I was reading about other people's problem and I was so absorbed to find out that other felt exactly like me. I read and read, and read for hours.

Then I was eager to let you guys now I'm one of yours :wink:

I think it was a week for me before joining and posting. Don'r remember. The important thing is that I can share my problems here.

StealThis

It only took me a couple of days before I joined.. I was so happy to find a bunch of people like me.

sickofbeinglonely

I was a lurker for a long time before joining and I guess I still am. It didn't take me long to post after I'd registered but I'm hesitatnt when it comes to posting. I often relate to what other people are saying but can't think of anything original of my own to add to it. But I find it helpful to read about other people's experiences even if I don't post very often. :)

scatmantom

I came on here a long time ago, and lost the url! But then i found it again after some serious google searching! I took a few days to post, as I wanted to know what the atmosphere was like around here. Luckily for me and every1 else its a great place to come and read/post!