LSD n social anxiety

prince1

is it a bad idea to try this drug if u have SA? anyone wanna share any effects of the drug and how SA will effect it?

Some_guy

Well, if you're in an environment where you feel safe it should be alright. If you're with people you don't know very well or feel uncomfortable with, then I don't know.

virtue

dont do it, acid can make more your mind think some weird stuff,and if you have bad anxiety you will probably freak out even worse,and then thres the comedown, i did see a mechwarrior gopher once.....weird

okkamsrazor

lol @ virtue
(Prince1, I almost spat my tea all over my keyboard when I read your post!)
Dont mess with hallucinogenics if ur diagnosed with SP. You could end up in a far worse place than you are now. Im not 100% sure if hallucinogenics kicked off my SP but it sure didnt make things any better. Also it depends on how strong your disorder is right now and whether you're takin meds. If ur SP is strong and you are takin meds then basically the odds are stacked against you of having a safe trip. :wink:

4seasons

Weed even made me think some pretty weird stuff because so many thoughts are going through your head that say "what if" and even though i know its a low chance that its true i allways think its still possibl and concentrate on that. No matter what i tell myself. So if weed can do that to someone i would never ever try anything else.