Love your Husband

louieann34

Most husbands right now that have a job are always stressed out after there all days of work...And that when they arrive home, they are so stressed out and tired.

For those wives that are concerned about this. Why not surprise your husband in preparing him his favorite meal and defuse some Essential Oils near him, while his eating the meal you prepared him. This will surely make him feel more pampered and loved by you.

Silvio

SocialRetahd said:
Or you too could get a job and take up some of the slack. What do you think? :D

HAHAHA..!! trouble is, there no chance of my mrs doing that.. Fcuking lazy bitch..!!

Kinetik

Any husbands/boyfriends on this site are the ones staying at home. In fact, in my situation, my girlfriend comes home and is mad at me because I haven't done much all day. It's a bad situation and makes her complacent and take me for granted, but what can you do?

Emma

What if he's a jerk, can you give him dog food and say its human food when you cook his dinner? :twisted:

coriander1992

Emma said:
What if he's a jerk, can you give him dog food and say its human food when you cook his dinner? :twisted:

:lol:
i sense a lot of hate on this thread and notalotta love :lol: :lol:

nixonstix

Emma said:

If someone served up a meal for me and said "it's human food", I don't think I'd eat it.