love sucks

DYiNG-iNSiDE

god i am completly in love with this guy that bearly knows i exist i mean he talks 2 me evry once in a while but i think bout him all day i cant help it. and hes rlly popular and rllllly cute buuuut he has a gf hes in love w/ :( i hate his myspace cuz its all of them :/ and oh ya i 4got i have a bf but i dont even kno how much i like him but id stay w/ sum1 i couldnt stand 4ever becuz i could NEVER break up w/ any1. lmao it just rlly sucks liking sum1 SOOOOOOOOO much and knowing u can never have them u know?

Thelema

God I know how this feels. I think about her when I wake up and when I go to bed and every moment in between. Talk about never being able to have them. When I told her how I felt she said it was moraly and echicly wrong for us to be together :lol: :( Talk about rejection eh? Have you considered that this may just be infatuation and that it will pass soon?

Kinetik

Well, you really haven't seen anything yet though. I thought what I was experiencing was the be-all-end-all of life back in high school, but the older I got, the more I realized I didn't know jack and had yet to see 99% of the world of love. It all gets deeper, better, more meaningful. All you have to do is give it time.

Emma

I know how you feel, I am ashamed to admit I am madly in love with someone who really doesn't give a shit about me anymore, he dumped me months ago, and up until recently we still spoke sometimes, which gave me hope, but then he decided he didn't want to speak to me ever again for some reason, but I still think about him all the time, and I have an awful confession to make:

I still have the emails he sent me when we first met, and I read them all the time and wonder if things would have been different if I didn't have this problem :oops: :(

Thelema

I still have the emails he sent me when we first met, and I read them all the time and wonder if things would have been different if I didn't have this problem :oops: :([/quote]

I do that too with instant messages. The night she opened up and told me how she felt...Now she's with this guy Mike...She talks to me less now and I feel like I don't ever want to love again :roll:

SocialRetahd

Emma said:
I still have the emails he sent me when we first met, and I read them all the time and wonder if things would have been different if I didn't have this problem :oops: :(

ummm. Wow.

Smudgo

i dont have avpd, but used to go out with a girl that did. all this makes a lot of sense to me...i notice she kept all my emails i sent her.

still don know if she likes me or not tho.

life sux eh? :p

red_reagel

I know how you totally feel! I have a crush on this boy in my class since I first met him this year. The only thing is I try to talk to him, but sometimes I get the impression that he thinks I'm annoying and I talk too much. It's hard to not want to get with your crush when you're absolutely crazy about them. Why does love ever happend? it's like a fairy tale you can't be in or have. For me, it doesn't seem like love will ever come true.

Danfalc

Banned
Emma i think thats kinda cute you still have the first emails he sent,id be totaly flattered if someone valued mine enough to keep em like that! The best thing i got for christmas was actualy a really sweet email off someone :)

Anyways im not saying this is the case,but i think when theres somthing we cant have that makes us want it more.. and we dont realise what weve got till we loose that,the grass is always greener blah blah ya get my point.Dying inside maybe you could get to know him anyway.. i know that will probaly be hard,but friendships can be just as special as relationships.. even more so i think sometimes.

Sacrament

Except:

- That's not the case
- He dumped her
- Doesn't care about her anymore
- Shunned her more than once
- She keeps thinking about him even though all that's happened.

Aren't those good enough reasons for her to get over him?

Emma

Ahem.... :oops: She's over him now!!!!
There were just extra special circumstances which kind of stopped her from doing that for awhile.... :oops: 8O