Love = Satan

Thelema

You want the truth? She doesn't love you. I know it hurts, but if she loved you she'd be with you.

Emma

I feel your pain :cry:

But trust me when I say one day won't feel like that anymore...if you're meant to be together you will be, but don't waste all your time thinking about her

virtue

i once felt the same as you, but time does heal these things, i got the line"i still love you but im not in love with you anymore, i was so heartbroken then but now i dont even like her,i saw her out about a year later and i felt absolutely nothing,it was funny cause she started crying to,i have moved on and now irealise what an emotional depressive pain in the ass she was,plus ive rooted a bunch of chicks since then so thats cool too :p

Love Stinks by The J. Geils Band

virtue said:
plus I've rooted a bunch of chicks since then so thats cool too :p

You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

Two by two and side by side
Love's gonna find you yes it is
You just can't hide
You'll hear it call
Your heart will fall
Then love will fly
It's gonna soar
I don't care for any casanova thing
All I can say is
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

I've been through diamonds
I've been through minks
I've been through it all
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

Thelema

virtue said:
i once felt the same as you, but time does heal these things, i got the line"i still love you but im not in love with you anymore, i was so heartbroken then but now i dont even like her,i saw her out about a year later and i felt absolutely nothing,it was funny cause she started crying to,i have moved on and now irealise what an emotional depressive pain in the ass she was,plus ive rooted a bunch of chicks since then so thats cool too :p

Ha ha I got "I do love you" a few hours after a girl broke up with me. Its funny now :lol:

People say love wayyyy too much. It has no meaning anymore. I blame it on the hippies :lol:

Emma

Haha, the same thing happened to me, he said I love you, I'm sure of that, but i'll never truely love you...you were my soulmate except for the fact you're shy....HELLOOOOO...thats not love dumbass!! :p :p

Thelema

Emma said:
Haha, the same thing happened to me, he said I love you, I'm sure of that, but i'll never truely love you...you were my soulmate except for the fact you're shy....HELLOOOOO...thats not love dumbass!! :p :p

Someone saying they love you, but aren't with you or just dumped you, is like someone saying they're going to save your life by shooting you :lol:

The fact these people have this amount of balls to say such crap to us to our face or such spinelessness is astounding either way.

allieaust

me too.

But only ever been friends. My sp stands as the culprit- missed my chances of showing the person any traits.