Lost

sensitive

i read the whole post. that is expected to most (if not all) of social phobics. what else i can say? :roll:

redlady

You sound like you came right out of a Jane Austen novel - Mr. Darcy eat your heart out. No wonder you write such beautiful poetry - what a highly romantic soul you have. I share your dream of living somewhere peaceful in the country - ahhh, what a blissful dream to be had.
Good grief you are not cut from the same cloth as most others that's for sure - and that is not a bad thing - on the contrary, you will make some girl very happy one day - if not this one it will be her loss.

clairet

Yes you do write very poetically.

I especially liked even the rain and the sun make a beautiful rainbow together and the world ceases to exist and everything around us bursts into a sea of flowers.

WOW - great stuff.

About how you feel, it is hard being a romantic (especially within the social phobic world) but hang on in there. I think we should have a soc. phob. dating page! :twisted:

Chilling__Echo

The gentlemen had secret rendezvous with the dames at night, in secret, and those secret glances at social events, etc. They wrote poetry, gave roses to their beloved ones.

goodness i'm swooning!! where did you learn to write?? i feel the exact same way alot. like there is no true love b/c people are imperfect and nothing last's forever. but then again i just went through a breakup so i'm cynical. but there is someone out there. don't give up just yet. just because you haven't found them before now doesn't mean you won't ever.
you've got an intreging personality - i love your posts :) she's out there and hell, you might even have her now, don't worry about what'll happen in the future. that's what i do. constantly. seeing a counselor about it now. live in the moment. enjoy her. enjoy now. don't second guess yourself.

it's easy to get overwhelmed with the world. all this shit going on, people are decietful, liars, cheaters, only out for themselves. but it's just so hard to find the ones that lie on the edges, hang out in the background, the ones with something intelligent to say. and this girl sounds like a winner. but you guys might have a neccesary balance. one extreme to another. you just have to be comfortable with yourself. you KNOW it's irrational to feel the way you do in social situations, when you start getting anxious, tell yourself STOP and think about what you should be thinking. think about something else instead of what COULD happen.

whatever you do don't get a job in food but retail actually isn't bad. small store, do stock. you're capable. and if you hate it, quit, and never go back. there's plenty of places and you can do it.

darlin, any girl would be lucky to have you, hang in there, things always change - you'll get out of this rut. keep your head up.