lost

doesit

hi there,im 23 years old male,my anxiety started 2 years ago,but recently its getting out of control,as i remember i used to get anxious since i was 13,it wasnt that bad then because i used to sweat a lot and considered it normal but these days every social situation,specially at work its out of control if someone tries to have a conversation i start to blush a lot till i turn bloody red ::(: and i stay like that for at least few hours,people around me started to think that im mentaly sick,and i am being treated like a child and no one takes me seriously.im even considering to leave my work.But guess what ?im still living with my parents and they dont have a ******8 idea how i feel,and consider me lazy as i dont want to work,and also i blame them for me having anxiety because i always was treated like shit by them,never had private life,all the decisions i make are run through them.im really sick of my life by now i never had a girlfriend,and i dont have any friends aswell,my days start by going to work,coming back and spending the rest of the day by the pc,it makes me angry seeing my life going by,and me sitting at home,and knowing that next day ill be waking and going to work where my anxiety gonna start again and make my life a hell again.sorry for the rant but i needed to went ::(:

desoconnor

I have a very similar routine... but not quite as extreme. I can empathise with the anger and frustration you feel.

Is there a support group near you?? It'd get you out of the house, would let you meet people who will not care if you're blushing as they will be too...

doesit

desoconnor thanks for replying,and yes SA made me an angry person,because of the stress which i go through every day,and its getting harder.i have no problems leaving my house or going to the shop,even having a small talk with someone,but as i go to work my mind immediately changes stress and panic kicks in :cool: and because of living this closed life where u dont have anyone close to chat or relate its hard,seeing days go by.

desoconnor

I find small talk difficult, but getting better... I'm ok at work. I guess SA effects us all in different ways.

Maybe its good you found this place, so there'll be someone to talk to :)

doesit

yes small talk not so bad usually after few sentences i just leg it,which leaves other person :confused: :) and most of the time the less i know the person the less anxiety i have,maybe its because they dont know me :) ,also i would say it depends what you are working.anyway im glad i found this forum :rolleyes: