loosing the world from anxiety?

ioanna

Whats wrong?i dont know whats happening each time i feel anxious i get headches,feel like i have a fever like collapse..i think i m dying or already dead i posted somewhere else-in depression.yesterday i thought i had a heart attack,my stomack hurt and many other symptoms.how i ll get over this?would i ever get over it?

schmoopy

Panic attacks are pretty bad. But you've got to engage in the right actions to stop them. Try any of the following:

- yoga
- drink sleepytime tea to relax
- read a book to "escape"
- learn meditation
- find an outlet (exercise ect)
- meet with a therapist. Get your thoughts out.
- Learn gratitude and forgiveness

Infected_Malignity

one thing that helps for me is to get absolutely ABSORBED. find something you absolutely can't take your mind off of... be it a significant other, hobby... just something. it can sometimes make me forget i'm socially anxious to begin with. also, if i don't vent in one way or another i feel the anxiety build up. sometimes all you have to do is let it out.

Sorry you feel this way!

It took me a while to feel better. Do you know someone that you can see in person that experiences these panic attacks? Well last year, when mine first started I felt so bad like I would have a heart attck, my heart beat was too fast and the more that I thought about it, it got even faster and then I would tell myself that its about to just quit or im gonna have a heart attack but either way i know im gonna die. Thats how i would feel . But i was so scared to tell anyone because they would be worried which would just freak me out way more. I was like this for a long time. I was pregnant too. It started last Feb and I have anxiety but i think and hope i am getting better. Some times I feel better but when I feel bad or am having a panic attack, I know im not. Well you will not have a heart attack or die. Just know this. These feelings you are having are horrible but just try to think positively. I know it is very hard to do but try. And dont forget to breath because sometimes we forget and that makes us feel funny as well. I dont know too much to tell you but that you will get better. Do research on how you feel because when you see others feel the same then you will see that it makes you feel like there is hope. And tell your family how you feel or who ever you are closest to so they will try to understand you and mabye it will help.